LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., Jan. 5 /PRNewswire/ — As Disney Parks ask “What Will You Celebrate?” and invite guests to turn their personal milestones into magical family vacations in 2010, America’s military personnel will have more reasons to celebrate: Special offers on theme park tickets and accommodations.
With Disney’s Armed Forces Salute, from Jan. 3 to July 31, 2010, active and retired U.S. military personnel (including active and retired members of the United States Coast Guard and active members of the National Guard or Reservists) or their spouses can purchase Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Base Tickets for $99, plus tax, for themselves and up to five additional family members or friends for use at Walt Disney World Resort. The Park Hopper and Water Park Fun & More options can be added for an additional $26, plus tax, per option, per ticket. No more than six Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets (with or without options) may be purchased by any eligible member of the U.S. military (and/or spouse) pursuant to this offer.
All tickets and options are non-transferable and must be used by Sept. 30, 2010. However, the tickets and options are not valid for use on the following blockout dates: March 27, 2010, to April 9, 2010, for all Walt Disney World theme parks and other gated attractions; and July 3 to July 4, 2010, for the Magic Kingdom park.
Active and retired U.S. military personnel also can save up to 40 percent on rooms at select Disney resorts! This offer is good for stays most nights Jan. 3-Sept. 30, 2010, except not available 3/28-4/10/10 and 7/1-7/5/10, and can be booked through July 31, 2010. (The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply for Friday or Saturday arrivals. Savings based on non-discounted price for the same room. Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Additional per-adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. )
For information regarding Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets, or to make room reservations, military personnel may call 407/939-7830 or participating U.S. military base ticket offices. Information is also available at www.disneyworld.com/military.
- During the period from January 3 to July 31, 2010 (the “Offer Period”), Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military base ticket offices ONLY by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the U.S. military, including active members of the National Guard or Reservists and active or retired members of the U.S. Coast Guard.
- The actual prices charged at U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) will be required to present valid military identification to purchase Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets.
- Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) who purchase Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets for themselves and their family members and friends will be required to activate those Tickets at Walt Disney World® theme park ticket windows, no later than September 26, 2010, in order for those Tickets to be used. Valid military identification will be required.
- No more than six (6) Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and activated by any Eligible Service Member and/or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse), and all six (6) must be purchased at the same time. Accordingly, no Eligible Service Member (or spouse) may purchase Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets at any military base ticket office if that person (or that person’s spouse) previously purchased Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets (whether at that same military base ticket office or at any other military base ticket office or at any other place). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be for use by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets will not be valid unless and until activated (no later than September 26, 2010).
- Each Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days. Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets may be used ONLY by the Eligible Service Members, spouses, other family members or friends for whom they are purchased. In addition, a valid military ID may be required for admission.
- Disney’s 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets (including any options) expire and may not be used after September 30, 2010. In addition, these Tickets (including any options) may not be used on the following blockout dates: March 27, 2010 to April 9, 2010 at all Walt Disney World Theme Parks and other gated attractions; and July 3, 2010 to July 4, 2010 at Magic Kingdom Park.
- This offer may not be combined with any other ticket offer.
SOURCE Walt Disney World Resort