Additional News Feeds?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by slapyo, Sep 24, 2006.

1. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

Since I have put in the new software, it allows me to add news feeds much easier than before. Are there any other news feeds that you would like to see?

http://www.veteransresources.org/news/

Post the link to the site here and I can check out whether or not they provide a feed. If they do, I can add it to the system.
  2. sooner1938

sooner1938 New Member

3. slapyo

Thanks, I will look into it. They don't appear to have a feed, but I can ask them.
  4. slapyo

I emailed them and they said right now they don't have RSS feeds, but they are re-doing the sites for a release at the beginning of the new year and they will have RSS feeds then. Once those are in place I will add them to the New Feeds.

Side note: MSNBC Military Veterans news feed has been added.
  5. DonaldN

DonaldN New Member

I've finally had chance to checkout the new home page. I do understand that "Versitility" is temporary while you finish the LOGO. Can't wait to see that!! Very good improvement! I agree the white background is glaringly bright. Need to soften it a bit. I feel the print font could be one click larger. (Some of us are not getting younger) At first I wasn't too thrilled with the Google bit until I started checking out the links. Looks good.

I advise anyone who is surprised with the new format to click on the links and do a self-tour. It's easier and I like it! Great job, Donald!
    DonaldN
  6. abc160561b1

abc160561b1 Member

Up cho bác
  7. abc160561b1

abc160561b1 Member

Ủng hộ bạn