Another slap in the face BY VVnW

Discussion in 'VVnW & The Veterans Coalition' started by DonaldN, Jul 1, 2008.

1. DonaldN

DonaldN New Member

Another slap in the face to a deceased Vietnam Vet by his own "veteran friends" in VVnW Post PA-35 located in York, PA.

John "Butch" Sponseller was a life member of PA-35. He served in many positions, committees and as Post Commander serving two terms. He was a strong advocate of VVnW and Post 35. Butch passed away on April 21st 2008. I've written before about his passing and the lack of a representative from the post or the National Organization attending his funeral.

The final insult is the post-35 newsletter. (I still receive a copies from a PA-35 member) Their latest post newsletter DOES NOT EVEN MENTION THE LOSS OF THIS MAN. Butch was not a "suspended or expelled" member. The only thing he is guilty of is remaining a friend to some former PA-35 members who were suspended or expelled without cause (other than questioning the suspicious actions by the top level of VVnW's national officers).

Post PA-35 was destroyed, the officer's expelled and the post taken over by the VVnW National Commander, Herr Peter Forbes and his Frauline, the executive director of the VVnW, Nancy (Verespy) Forbes and their flunky, Mike Breighner, VVnW national vice-commander and still a PA-35 member. They appointed their disciples as PA-35 officers (much like the dictators of some countries do). Naturally, by remaining a friend to the former members, these "officers" of PA-35 have condemned Butch and refuse to recognize him even after his death.

No veteran's organization fails to publish the loss and good deeds of a deceased member-in-good-standing and former commander EXCEPT the VVnW and it's posts.

This is another example why NO ONE SHOULD JOIN THIS VVnW ORGANIZATION AT ANY LEVEL. SHAME ON THOSE WHO REMAIN MEMBERS OF THIS FRAUD AND INSULT TO REAL VETERAN ORGANIZATIONS.

I AM SAD, BUT AT THE SAME TIME, PROUD THAT I AM NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THESE BASTARD'S (FORBES, VERESPY/FORBES AND BREIGHNER) GROUP OF SUCK-UPS!!!

I AM MODIFYING THE FOLLOWING ADDITION COPIED TO ALL MY E-MAIL TO READ:

An American Veteran - whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The United States Of America for an amount of - "up to and including my life."

This is so that there is no confusion about my despising of the higher echelon of VVnW who ARE NOT Vietnam Veterans. One an Australian veteran and his wife, a civilian. I'm proud of my Australian Veteran friends but not this fool.

DONALDN
    SEMPER FI