Any advice for me on subject

Discussion in 'Social Security' started by ltate90, Oct 14, 2008.

1. ltate90

ltate90 New Member

i've been denied twice by ssa and now i'm waiting for my hearing date (609 days ) after my reconsideration. i've been diagnosed by the va with panic disorder with agoraphobia, ptsd, major depression recurrent, dysthmia, herniated nucleus pulposus, DJD (back,neck,shoulders,elbows,ankles,feet), oteoarthritis, hypertension, high cholestorol, gerd, morbid obesity and i use a hd rollator ( walker ) to ambulate or to walk.

a ssa ce examiner states that my limitations of adl's and work activity: he cannot do anything that requires any walking, stooping, bending or lifting.

i have been seen by many doctors for my mental status and received numerous GAF scores ranging from 40 to 50 in the past 4 or 5 years not including hospital stays. i'm talking about maybe over 100 GAF scores. is there any advice or help for me.
  2. vnvetlester

vnvetlester Member

If you have been denied 2 times at the SSA, it's time to hire a lawyer that knows the SSA laws and has had cases in it.
  3. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

Concur with vnvetlester but you will also need a doctor to state you are not employable in any position, not just your customary one.