Attention all VA Patients: Refill your Prescriptions Online!

Discussion in 'Health Care Benefits' started by rainvet, Jun 27, 2006.

1. rainvet

rainvet New Member

Attention all VA Patients: Refill your Prescriptions Online!

You can now use My HealtheVet to refill your VA prescriptions and view your VA prescription history online! Online prescription refill was the most popular request for My HealtheVet. So, you asked for it, and now it's here! This service is designed exclusively for VA patients to manage medications prescribed by VA doctors.

To access Prescription Refill, you need to be a registered user of My HealtheVet. As a registered user, you will also have access to Personal Health Journal where you can record and track your health statistics online. If you are not a registered user, register now.

My Care; Log in and click the My Care tab in the main menu to access all the latest features of My HealtheVet. Refill your prescriptions online, record your personal health statistics, and much more...............Yes a hold lots of new infor for the end of the year in 2006 ! That will include seeing your future appt., Sch. and Clinic medical data. RainVet !

Learn how to use Prescription Refill, it's easy! Go to --- http://www.myhealth.va.gov/
  2. budmann1117

budmann1117 New Member

I am having trouble sign in to my health is there a problem on this.
  3. maxtor

maxtor Member

i had problems a couple of times but i found that if i go to the Department of Veterans Affairs (http://www.va.gov/) website and go thru that then i got on. i dont understand the difference but it worked more than once for me.
  4. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

Hard to say, could be any number of things. The site is working fine right now. Are you using the correct Username and Password? The Password is case sensitive, is your caps lock key turned on?
  5. rainvet

rainvet New Member

When you sign up you must always remember the same words/ numbers you used and it must not be any less that the same way you signed up with.

Also when you go to the refill for your medicals you will have to hit the button some-where around two to three times to get to the refill dept. RainVet