Bill Would Recognize Gastrointestinal Cancer

Discussion in 'Cancer' started by Sgt D, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Sgt D

Sgt D New Member

I don't know if this will help some of the folks or not....I've tried to see if this would also cover Tonsil Cancer but haven't found anything yet...Sgt D

We know this is a cancer-causing agent, so if you have cancer of the

mouth, the esophagus, the stomach...anywhere along

the line, it should be a presumptive diagnosis."

Full Article at: www.vawatchdog.org
  2. Phil A

Phil A New Member

Sgt.D thanks for posting that info for I am one of the unlucky with esophagus cancer and still recovering from surgery Jan 2008. My cancer is gone at this time and hopefully it will not return? Again, thanks for the info. Phil A.
  3. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

Folks:

I wouldn't get too excited here. This is an election year and all the politicians are pandering to the largest possible audience. I doubt this or the AO Equity bills will ever get out of committee. Even if they do, both Bills are likely to die on 3 January as that is the date the 111th Congress will be seated. FWIW, a Bill expires at the end of the Congress that created it, unless enacted. All Bills will have to be reintroduced after 3 Jan and at that time there won't be an election to influence things. The current 110th Congress will end on 3 Jan when the 111th is seated.
  4. Sgt D

Sgt D New Member

I agree TCM, however having some hope is better than having none...I always say don't spend the money till your sure it's in the bank....Sgt D