Depression c&p need help

Discussion in 'PTSD' started by dragon rider, Jan 24, 2012.

1. dragon rider

dragon rider New Member

This is my first time at this VR i would like some help if you could i am service connected 20% I have appeals in for PTSD started in 2009 and still fighting and appeal in for asbestosis 0% 2009 and hearing loss o% 2009 I have claim in for depression secondary to asbestsis get worsen depression ptsd my doctor told me to file for depression and i have been going to v.a doctor for 1.5 years and priv doctor for 1.5 years and since 2010 i got my SSDI FOR PTSD Asbestosis, and hig blood i just had my c&p for depression on 11-22-2011 i will tell you what the doctor said 1. occupation and social impatairment due to mild or tranaient symptom which decrease work efficiency and ability to perform occupational tasks doing periods of significant stress or symptoms control medication, depressed mood,panic attacks that occur weekly or less often, chronic sleep impairment,mild memory loss, such as forgetting names directions or recent events,disturbances of motivation and mood, difficulty in establishing and maintaining effective work and social relationships,difficulty in adapting to stressful circumstances, including work or a worklike setting, SUICIDADAL IDEATION. AND AT THE END HE SAID PTSD COULD NOT BE RULE OUT BECAUSE OF MY CPRS TREATMENT RECORDS So i know it is just a guess but what kind of rating you think i will get. AND I AM ON 2 PILLS AND 1 SLEEPING PILLS THANK YOU FOR READing AND HELPING ME I AM SO STRESS OUT:confused::eek: