Do you want your own blog?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by slapyo, Jan 23, 2008.

1. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

Just trying to get some feedback here. Would you like to have your own blog on Veterans Resources? Where you can make a post on your specific blog and people can comment on it. The forums would stay, this would be added onto the forums.
  2. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

How would that be different than just making a post?
  3. slapyo

It would be more of a personal thing. You could post that you just had a great trip to xyz and here is a link to some pics. Although you could do the same thing in the chit chat forum. Only real difference is that if someone went to your blog page they would see all of your blog posts, again ... they could just search for your username and get something similar. It's a new feature to the forums that I can install if it was requested.
  4. One-Zero

One-Zero New Member

If you can get rid of a recently arrived troll it would probably free up some bandwidth...:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. slapyo

whats the username?
  6. One-Zero

One-Zero New Member

I might be overstating it - perhaps I don't suffer fools gladly as well as others here - I'm new to the forum and I'm getting tired of logging in and checking 'new posts' and seeing the ongoing saga of 68 and TCM...if your long time posters are credible, this individual has worn out his welcome in other forums and he sure as hell isn't endearing newcomers to this one.

just my 2 cents.

regards, 1-0
  7. knewheart

knewheart Active Member

Consider your 2 cents well spent...he's gone.
  8. DonaldN

DonaldN New Member

SLAPYO,
    I DON'T KNOW IF I WOULD USE A BLOG (NEVER DONE IT). IF IT IS USED AND ENJOYED BY SOME, EVEN A FEW, OTHER VETS I DON'T SEE A REASON TO PASS UP THE ADDITION TO THE FORUMS.

DonaldN
    Semper Fi