Feedback

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by K1QVA, Jun 24, 2004.

1. K1QVA

K1QVA New Member

Just went through your site and the way it is set up looks pretty user friendly. I am glad to see you respond quickly by posting links when asked (VBN).

I would just offer the comment that a board can become unruly and overwhelming to someone trying to hold down a job and administer a board also. As growth occurs, your ability to keep the board focused diminishes. If your goal is to be a source of information and links to other sites that's fine, but if you are trying to be the "everything for everyone" board you will have your hands full.

Good luck.

VR
    Ron

I am looking for spell check but don't see it. Hope this is just my old eyes missing it.
  2. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback.

For now, the site is new and there are not alot of people. I can handle it for now, but later on as the site becomes larger I will have to use Super Admins, Admins, and Moderators. Will just have to wait till the site gets to that point. I really hope it does.

As for spell check, by default there isn't one included on the board. I will look for add-ons to see if there is a spell check for vBulletin.
  3. stumpy

stumpy New Member

Spell check would be a great addition to this board IMHO. :D
  4. SSGTVOL

SSGTVOL Super Moderator Staff Member

Hey Stumpy,

From VBN? This looks pretty good huh?

Vol
  5. stumpy

stumpy New Member

Yes SSGTVOL same old stumpy here just chilling. ;)
  6. SSGTVOL

SSGTVOL Super Moderator Staff Member

Good to see ya here! This site looks great eh? Very user friendly and has tons of potential. I like the links page. Very easy to get through and find what you are looking for quickly.

Vol
  7. Gunk

Gunk New Member

I concur with the above posters...Looks like a pretty neat site with alot of potential...I do some playing on the VBN and also Fred's Place and look forward to checking in here often...Good Luck...

Gunk
  8. johnnya

johnnya New Member

Hello all;

For those of you asking about spell check, you can copy & paste from word very easy.
    I know on my system I have to highlight then copy, go back to the site right click & paste.
  9. lindaw

lindaw New Member

Great site

Want to get to know some other people and vets. This is a wonderful site.
    Just getting use to using computer again. Been off for almost 2 years now.
    I live in Oklahoma. Worked At Oklahoma Forensic center for 27 years.
    It is a place where the jails send people who need to be evaluated to see if they are mentally stable to assist their attorneys and to go to court.
    I work as a Recreation Therapist, which my job is to see if they can physically and socially adapt in a large group environment. By allowing them access to games, parties, picnics, social skills, AA programs, Religious programs, leisure skills, cognitive skills, work skills etc.
  10. DonaldN

DonaldN New Member

Slapyo,

Suggestion: How about a link to legislative bills and issues in congress that affect our lives.

Check out -- http://capwiz.com/moaa/issues/bills/ as an example.

Another very good source of information is at:

Lt. James "EMO" Tichacek, USN (Ret)
    Director, Retiree Activities Office & U.S. Embassy Warden Baguio City RP
    PSC 517 Box RCB, FPO AP 96517-1000
    Tel: (63-74) 442-7135 or stateside FAX to email service 1-801-760-2430
    Email: [email protected] (Primary) & [email protected] (Alternate)
    Web: http://post_119_gulfport_ms.tripod.com/rao1.html
    AL/AMVETS/CORMV/DAV/FRA/NAUS/NCOA/PRA/TROA/USDR/VFW/VVA/CG33/DD890/AD37

These are some veteran organizations who provide current updates to what congress is doing to/for us.
    DonaldN
  11. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

OK thanks. I will take a look around and see what I cna find. If you happen to find anything you think I might be able to use, post it here. I am looking for RSS feeds.
  12. abc160561b1

abc160561b1 Member

Quan tâm sâu sắc