Having trouble with the VA or just want some help... read this!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by slapyo, Mar 11, 2005.

1. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

There is a form for doing that but I can't remember which it was. Just submit your marriage certificate and a request that she be added to dependants with compensation adjustment to the RO and they should send you any necessary paperwork. You could also call the toll free number 1-800-827-1000 and ask them. That's one of the things that number was created for.
  2. Traider11

Traider11 New Member

First time here i have a question about C&P reports and the effect they have on ratings. Heres my situation. I was "awarded" 70% Rating in Dec 011 for ptsd. the DRo suggested i file for IU so i did. They called me in for C&P exam Jan 012- a month later. And the doc wrote a very negative C&P report for Iu. My Vet Rep basically called it a stab in the Back. i wiil tell you she used my sons death against me. I lost him in 2004 and she feels my ptsd symptoms did not manifest themselves until that time. Nothing to do with Nam, So my Va doc and civilian doc both disagreed with that report and sent VA letters stating so. So im unsure which opinion VA will use more. My appeal has been in since March011.
  3. Traider11

Traider11 New Member

hoping someone can help me with an answer TY