health care

Discussion in 'Health Care Benefits' started by boogalee, Nov 10, 2009.

1. boogalee

boogalee New Member

Thinking of getting out of va health care, been in it since about 1994. I am 60% service connected, if I drop out for a while to try medicare, how hard is to get back in later?
    Thanks
  2. vnvetlester

vnvetlester Member

I use the VA health care and I also have the Medicare service. You can keep your VA coverage and Medicare without dropping out. Now with the whole health care system in the senates hands I wouldn't even think of dropping out of any health care I have. The VA told me to sign up on Medicare and use the VA too. I did that just in case I need medical care away from a VA hospital or clinic.:cool:
  3. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

Lester is right. I use both. You just need to see a VA doctor once a year to remain enrolled.
  4. boogalee

boogalee New Member

Thanks for both answers.
  5. lifepolicyinfo1

lifepolicyinfo1 New Member

Visit your doctor to remain your VA health care.
  6. Fire456

Fire456 Guest

Timely medical checkup is necessary to maintain the health and diagnose the different kinds of the diseases and illnesses.
    So go to your doctor at least once in three months for the medical checkups and follow your doctor's instruction.
  7. peterson

peterson New Member

Proper workout and diet more necessary than any medical checkup. Exercise on daily basis can prevent you from many kinds of diseases and over weight. So go for morning walk early in the morning to maintain your body fitness.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014