How to fix Error 10 (Project 1 Runtime Error 10)

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by donaldrsimonn, Sep 16, 2020.

1. donaldrsimonn

donaldrsimonn Member

Note that WinDbg doesn't break on the error, so I manually break into it after I get the error message and before clicking OK, because if I clicked OK, the application closes.

I'm new to WinDbg but I read that it should break on an error but it doesn't, all I get is "First chance Exception" and I don't get a "Second chance Exception" when I click OK and let it crash.

I think that somehow WinDbg considers that VB6 handled the error even though it didn't handle it. Is there something I'm missing here? How can I get the trace of the error to the calling procedure?
  2. donaldrsimonn

donaldrsimonn Member

It is recommended to make use of the MS Excel Repair Tool. This is the best tool to repair all sort of issues, corruption, errors in Excel workbooks. This tool allows to easily restore all corrupt excel file including the charts, worksheet properties cell comments, and other important data. This is a unique tool to repair multiple excel files at one repair cycle and recovers the entire data in a preferred location. It is easy to use and compatible with both Windows as well as Mac operating system.
  3. danielhowell

danielhowell Member

It is recommended to make use of the MS Excel Repair Tool. This is the best tool to repair all sort of issues, corruption, errors in Excel workbooks. This tool allows to easily restore all corrupt excel file including the charts, worksheet properties cell comments, and other important data. This is a unique tool to repair multiple excel files at one repair cycle and recovers the entire data in a preferred location. It is easy to use and compatible with both Windows as well as Mac operating system.
  4. donaldrsimonn

donaldrsimonn Member

The runtime error 13 is a mismatch error that normally occurs when one or more data files or the required processes to launch an application, which by default uses the Visual Basic (VB) environment. When the user tries to run a VBA code that comprises data types, which are not matched properly the ms excel vba runtime error 13 type mismatch appears. Apart from this, there are many reasons that may generate this Excel error. This error displays as “run-time error 13 – Type mismatch”.
  5. jonsmaradona

jonsmaradona New Member

The error can also appear if the “module sheet” to be copied was manually pasted into Microsoft Excel. or if no printer was detected on your computer. To fix the runtime error 9 issue, it's advised to add the printer to the system configuration, install regular Windows updates, and clean the system registry. Runtime error 9 often occurs when Windows is missing files and updates that are required to function properly. Sourceologist.com To make sure this isn't a problem on your PC, you should be able to update Windows by going to Control Panel and clicking on Windows Update. Make sure all updates are installed on your computer.