I Need Your Help

Discussion in 'Current Veteran News' started by Jim Smith, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Jim Smith

Jim Smith New Member

I am a disabled Army Veteran and I have formed a nonprofit with a mission to bring awareness on anxiety, depression, and suicide in Veterans and Active Duty Service Members. I have struggled with all three personally and I want to help others. I currently have a project on Kickstarter to build a mobile barber shop giving military style buzz cuts at several events to raise money to pay for Veterans and Active Duty Service Members to get into race events for free. Once there I have a full program that will provide any information needed to make sure all Veterans know there is help out there and how to get it. It has worked for me but I was unable to get my brother the help he needed and he committed suicide a year and a half ago. He was also a Veteran. I don't want another family to go through what we have if I can help it. I am asking you to help me spread the word about my project so I can make this happen. Please share this link with friends and family and help me out. Thanks so much! Jim Smith, VMP, Veteran Motorsports Program.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1658391637/sgt-buzzcut-mobile-barber-shop

If there is something you think I may be able to help you out with please reach out to me. Thanks again!