In the POW-MIA section an addition needed

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Vietvet1, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Vietvet1

Vietvet1 Member

I notice that you only us the National League of Families as a reference for POW-MIA information. Although the League has been a good source...Ann Mills seems to focus on just the Vietnam War and she and the Org narrows the info to collecting remains... very little if any on live sighting. Many years ago there was a split within the NLF and the National Alliance of Families was formed. Many of the members of the NAF are still active members of the NLF and both Orgs have their annual meetings in Washington D.C. on the same days...thus allowing for attendance at both and there is a shuttle service set up between hotels to accomodate all members. How do I know this? I and another member of our organization have been going to these meetings for many years.

Now... here is the similarities.... the Movers And Shakers...meaning governmental entities from DOD, JCS, DPMO, CILHI, Stoney Beach and individual Service Representatives go to each meeting... at different times. So access to them is fairly equal.

Now the Differences... When these Movers And Shakers are at the NLF..ther is a very structured set up to be able to ask questions of the speakers. In the NAF meetings.... there is a chance for ALL to ask questions..just a matter of forming a line behind the microphone. More personal than having to submit questions and then picked.

another difference.... the NAF deals with POW-MIAs of ALL our conflicts...to include the Cold War and our present Sand Box Wars. They deal with LIVE sightings and information on location such as documents that indicated US Military were sent to China and Held past the Dead Line during the Korean War. They have been saying this LONG before the US and China "uncovered" this just months ago. The NAF has had reason and announcements on this for MANY YEARS. The NAF also talks to personnel who have been and presently are involved in documents revealing US Military held in the Former Soviet Union from WWII.

What I am saying.... please don't narrow your resources to "ONE" that is limited at best. Open the door to others as well.. The National Alliance of Families is and has been an excellent source of information on ALL. If you want to add them to your list... use this site..

National Alliance of Families

I know Dolores Alfond and Lynn O'Shea personally and a finer pair of Org heads you won't find anywhere else. If you don't believe me..open the site and contact them. Ask them questions... make up your mind then. Thank you for listening.
  2. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

I added the link to the links section, I have also added National Alliance of Families to the description of the POW-MIA forum.

Please let them know if they want to post their newsletter in our forums they can do so. To help give them a little more exposure.
  3. abc160561b1

abc160561b1 Member

Chúc bác đắt khách nhé
  4. abc160561b1

abc160561b1 Member

Chúc bác đắt khách nhé