Magnanimous 2.7 VA Increase

Discussion in 'General Medical' started by Warveteran, Feb 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billw018

Billw018 New Member

Warveteran:

I agree with you 100% on veterans’ health care.

As I stated earlier in a different thread about veterans’ benefits, addressed to TinCanMan: "I will be glad to discuss Veterans’ Health Care (the issue here) with you however I will not reply to your self absorbed and disrespectful posts." I believe your assumption that this individual is closed and narrow minded is a correct diagnosis. Let’s direct “our” energy in a direction that will help our fellow veteran.

R&D funding is being decreased at time when we need more research and development to care for our OIF Veterans. http://www.aaas.org/spp/rd/va06h.htm

I believe we are starting to make progress in the House and in the Senate..!! Let’s focus on how we can help our fellow veteran, not judge them on their service longevity as would be the case with some.

The problem is funding, funding and funding..!!!
  2. rainvet

rainvet New Member

TinCanMan ; I total agree with you views of the VA and the increases that has been going for the last few years.There are two type of Veterans Groups
    out there and one of them want its all ,while the others seeks very little and am happy to get what they can. That not to said that more is better but I'll take what giving and ask the LORD to Bless its for the GLORY of GOD.Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.