Menlo Park PTSD Treatment Center

Discussion in 'PTSD' started by Ms B, Jul 17, 2004.

1. Ms B

Ms B New Member

I would like to know about the PTSD treatment program at the VA facility in Menlo Park, CA. If you have any information about it or if you have been through the program, please let me know. I would like to know what the program consists of, if it was beneficial, what it was like when you went home, etc.
  2. rainvet

rainvet New Member

Ms B ; Have you call the 1-800# and talk to someone about the VA treatment center. You can go on the Web site and find imformation about the
    VA Hospital in menlo park,Ca. Good luck and may GOD be with you and for you.
  3. Ms B

Ms B New Member

Thanks rainvet, I have talked to them and they were very helpful. I am curious about any personal experiences anyone might have had who went through the program at Menlo Park too. I surely do appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post--always helps just to know that others interested and concerned.
  4. rainvet

rainvet New Member

GOD Bless and may you get the information and help you seek. GOD Bless Us.
  5. Ms B

Ms B New Member

My husband has just started in the Menlo Park program--it is a frustrating process that took from August to November but he is there now. I am hopeful tht it will help.