More Forums Added

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by slapyo, Mar 14, 2005.

1. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

I have added in some more forums preparing for a new feature on the site that was requested. There is a new forum for each of the branches of the United States Armed Forces. These forums are for discussion on anything and everything to do with that branch of the military. Everything from your experiences with that branch, the technology of the past, present, and future, or even the special units within those branches like the Thunderbirds, Golden Knights, and SEALs.

Coming soon will be a forum where you can request a unit forum. The unit forum will be a sub-forum under the appropriate branch of military.
  2. john spadea

john spadea New Member

THANK YOU DONALD WE SHURE APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE VETERAN COMMUNITY. WE HAVE MET SOME FINE PEOPLE AND HAVE GOTTEN CLOSER BECAUSE OF THIS SITE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
  3. joeblowj0

joeblowj0 New Member

I must agree with Mr. Spada, I have gotten closer to people I knew, but did not know well. I hope more veterans come to this sight. I enjoy talking and reading the threads. This should be not only a place for information, but also for veterans to get names and addresses of fellow veterans. They can then go to private e-mails so not to over load this sight. I hope everone agrees with me and I hope everyone enjoyes this sight. Thanks again for a good thing.
  4. ssgcastillo

ssgcastillo New Member

Im not sure if anyone brougt up ,newer vets ;that have now become pfc,s. sign on at your local va medical center;you may feel :I dont need it.you are treated very well ,so go for it. you never know!!!!!!!