Most Popular Fine Art Prints for 2020

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by donaldrsimonn, Sep 15, 2020.

1. donaldrsimonn

donaldrsimonn Member

I honestly cannot recommend this company highly enough. My father had purchased a print of the Raft of Medusa from the website which he absolutely loved. As a Christmas present, I really wanted to get him one of the early sketches of part of the paining. I found the imagine online and emailed Natasha asking if she knew anyway I could get a copy of the image. Within hours, the image was uploaded to the website and available to buy. She also very kindly gave me the order details of my fathers print so I could ensure they matched. The print was delivered very quickly and is exactly what I hoped for.
  2. thorroach

thorroach Member

Purchased a print of the raft of the Medusa 80cmX100cm. Before I purchased Natasha kindly sent a postcard-sized sample in order I could assess quality and image resolution. Both of which proved to be absolutely fine. Delighted with the product. So many choices about frame design and mountings - but the website gives you a good opportunity to view your choices. Prompt delivery at a reasonable rate. Overall thoroughly delighted with the purchase and the associated service.
  3. danielhowell

danielhowell Member

Normally I don't review on pictures but I have to say that this particular replica was not bad at all. I wasn't sure what to expect but when I opened this up but I was pleasantly surprised!
    The great thing about this picture as you can see the vibrancy of the brushstrokes in the colors. If I could buy the real thing I would but since I don't have millions of dollars I have to say that this was a really good substitute for my budget. I think if you like Van Goghs paintings, maybe you might want to give this a try I think you'll be happy with its quality.
  4. donaldrsimonn

donaldrsimonn Member

I have loved this painting for many years and I am certain it is responsible for my love of actual sunflowers. Writing that, however, I have never owned a reproduction of it even though I have a couple other Van Gogh's adorning my walls.

The colors on this canvas reproduction appear to be spot on to the original which was my greatest concern when considering the purchase. The stretchers and canvas appear to be well made and a pair of cotton(?) gloves are even included in order to maintain not marring the painting while handling it.
  5. jonsmaradona

jonsmaradona New Member

Our return policy is very simple: If you're not happy with a purchase that you made online at virtosuart.com, for any reason, you can return it to us within 14 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we'll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Virtosu Fne Art sells thousands of pieces of artwork each month - all with a 100% money-back guarantee. We take great pride in the fact that thousands of customers have chosen Virtosu Fine Art online marketplace to help select their next piece!