My VVnW Termination

Discussion in 'VVnW & The Veterans Coalition' started by joeblowj0, Sep 21, 2009.

1. joeblowj0

joeblowj0 New Member

My name is Tommy Tabor from Schriever, LA. I was the founder of VVnW LA Post # 4. I ran our post according to Roberts Rules of Order and VVnW Bylaws.
    My wife and I took Loy Smith and his wife to the VVnW Convention. ( By the way, VVnW no longer have conventions. I guess, they DON"T want to here from the membership, as for as complaints and input.)
    Loy Smith was all excited, when We walked into the convention room and Nansy Verespy was at the podium. She said, hold it, Louisiana has arrived. He wanted to know why she said that. I replied, I guess they are proud of the way I command LA Post # 4. We are respected, here and in Louisiana. Loy replied, that's great.
    The VVnW, National Board of Directors came down for the Mardi Gras Celebrations. I met Peter and Nancy at the motel and brought them a King Cake and a quart of milk. This is a tradition to welcome newcomers to Mardi Gras.
    I am a 100% Service Connected Veteran who suffers from P.T.S.D. I do not like crowded places. I could not go to some of the places they wanted to visit. Along with that, I was sick.
    I ask Loy and his wife to take them around and see the sites. The thing that amased me was, Loy Smith told me how Peter and Nancy had such a good time. With Peter's P.T.S.D. Disability, it's hard to see him in those crouded places.
    I had been looking and begging to get a float so the board members could participate in the Mardi Gras Festivities. This was something they never did or would ever do again. The post, paid $ 750.00 and VVnW National paid $ 750.00 to purchase the float. I did everthing I could to see that the National Board had a great time.
    I begged again from the City of Thibodaux and the Maintance Dept. for a place to store the float. The float was used again the next year, because Nancy and Peter were coming back. After this parade the float was left in Loy Smith's yard to rot away.
    Nancy, Peter and I had words and things went to hell in a bread basket.
    Nancy and Peter would come down and visit Loy and no word to me they were coming.
    Loy Smith, Johnny Guillot and others got together to discuss the upcoming
    election. needless to say I was replaced at the very questionable election where a group took over the election with Johnny Guillot leading the group.
    I was replaced by Loy Smith as post commander. I went to national for help and was told the election was done according to VVnW Bylaws, as was told to Nancy by Johnny Guillot.
    I did get upset when a tent was delivered to my business for VVnW Post # 4. We had discussed this tent, but the floor was against it. This was just a discussion. The board took it on themselves to purchase the tent.
    I ask to see the minutes and listen to the tape recording of the meeting that gave them the right to purchase the tent.The secretary forgot those minutes and his grandkids taped over the tape of that perticular meeting. Now was strange.
    I understand, Johnny Guillot complained to national and I was suspended. Loy Smith was appointed to the National Board as Beacon House Committee Chairman, and I was Terminated Permanently.
    You can check out the letters and envelopes that was sent to me by VVnW National. Was this suspension and termination from the board " or " from the nation commamder herself ?
    Please go to http://www.concerned-vets-la.org/termination_letter . You can read and see what REALY HAPPENED.
    Thank you for your time and troubles you took out of your busy day to see why I was terminated.

Question is;
    Are you next and how ?
  2. 3cav

3cav Member

I begged again from the City of Thibodaux and the Maintance Dept. for a place to store the float. The float was used again the next year, because Nancy and Peter were coming back. After this parade the float was left in Loy Smith's yard to rot away.
    G'day Tommy, sounds exactly like what happened to the veterans rowing boats back here in Australia. The boats (bought by a $61,000 grant from the DVA) have been in an open shed on the Forbes property near Nairne South Australia just rotting away and havn't been used since 2000.
    You have probibly been told of what a great business person he was so I think it is time to post what a real failure as a human being he was and still is today, enjoy, regards Neil
    Forbes and Repatriation Commission [2002] AATA 1116 (29 October 2002) ( "forbe" )
  3. joeblowj0

joeblowj0 New Member

I thank you for the come back and the fine words. I am not finished with this organization. I want this entire community and everyone who look at the web site to know what the core of this organization is comprized of. I will be taking out adds, giving the web address and let good people see for themselves what I have to say. concerned veterans of louisiana inc. -             Was MY  "  Termination  " LEGAL ?????                                                  YOU DECIDE.
  4. 3cav

3cav Member

Tommy, G'day again and good luck on your venture of nailing this lowlife piss ant. When you start getting close to something he will threaten you with legal action, he has done it many times before both here in Australia and in the US. I would welcome the chance to go to court with what I have uncovered over many years of seeing this prick rip off people, mainly veterans. He has been investigated so many times by the likes of the DVA Fraud Investigation Unit and the Investigators from the Therapeutic Goods Administration (The same as your FDA).
    As you can see from my previous post how he claims all of his business failures on PTSD, what a lot of crap. He did 89 days in country, hardly enough time to get his boots muddy.
    I have 10 years worth of papers and files looking at all of his ventures (all with other peoples money of course) and if you need anything you only have to ask. Need a copy of his military records, they're yours.
    Want to know why the HQ of the VVnW looks like a wrecking yard for old vehicles check this site out
    Home Page
    Guess who has access to the Veterans' Fund of the United States Peter Forbes and Nancy and they are the only ones, check out there website. He is doing OK for a man with "chronic PTSD"
    All the best Tommy, regards Neil
  5. joeblowj0

joeblowj0 New Member

I want the ones responsible for my termination, and the ones who carried out this illegal request that it's like the little picture in the corner says. I never give up, and like Arnold once said, I'll be back !!!!!!!!
    I only wanted, what was legal, and just.
  6. DonaldN

DonaldN New Member

Tommy,

Sounds familiar! Want to see more of how they work go to:

http://www.veteransresources.org/forums/1110-chronology-expulsion-vvnw.html

It's on page 7 of the VVnW & VC forum. (Suspended - November 9th 2004 Five years ago...)

It the story of my expulsion of which, like yours, there was no reason given. Just a letter from their attorney, O'Connor. Sounds like "Same Old S**t, Different Day" !!! Loy Boy is just another of them.

DonaldN
    Semper Fi
  7. joeblowj0

joeblowj0 New Member

link to my site

Would you mind if I put this link on our web site. I want to gather information and put it together so VVnW members can see what might happen to them.