New here, could use opinions and support

Discussion in 'PTSD' started by David Kerr, Feb 17, 2014.

1. David Kerr

David Kerr New Member

Just found yor site, looks friendly and informative.

I just finished my C&P exams last week for PTSD, Hearing loss, Tinituus and an upgrade on Sinusitis that I have at 10% currently.
    The PTSD is Service connected to Viet Nam by Documentation.

The C&P's went very well. The Doc said I hit ALL the targets for PTSD. I never knew there was such a thing til the VA Clinic said I had it and started all this. I am not sure what to expect for a rating on PTSD.
    The Hearing part went well too. The Doc said I had 'Substantial Hearing Loss' which is common for long term Sinusitis.
    It all looks good for a higher rating, but, what maybe?
    I filed a FOIA for the C&P reports but have not recieved them yet.
    Is there anyway to guesstimate my new rating?
    I was thinking 50% for PTSD, 20% for Hearing and 20% for Sinusitus and 10% Tinitus. Probably a total of 70% with the VA fuzzy math? Is this a reasonable to assumtion?
  2. william lofquist

william lofquist New Member

3. william lofquist

william lofquist New Member

David
    I wish I knew more about PTSD. and tinitus. not sure what is (sinusitis?) If we do connect in here, I would be shock. Do i have to collect points before someone responds to me.
    Goofy web site/
  4. k4ibz.bill @gmail.com

k4ibz.bill @gmail.com Member

No
  5. k4ibz.bill @gmail.com

No it is just slow. I'm currently waiting on a new C & P evaluation for PTSD Combat related . My records show I was involved in a Combat as a FAC. I have only a partial memory and have lived with anxiety and depression all through my military and civilian career.
  6. k4ibz.bill @gmail.com

I lost my case for anxiety and depression that ocured while on active duty I have been turned down twice and I'm done fighting them . The C & P Shrinks just call me delusional and it really didn't happen yet I have the medical records and documentation that prove I was indeed hospitalized. They keep saying it is not service related DUH ??? They say I was cured because I never went back to the hospital . ???? I figured I dodged a bullet. I am still haunted by this and I definately don't like being called DELUSIONAL !