New home page for Veterans Resources

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by slapyo, Sep 9, 2009.

1. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

I just finished updating the homepage to Veterans Resources. I am going to start blogging more about current veteran news along with the usual RAO Bulletin updates. This means more content for you as well as being able to stay up to date with the latest things going on regarding veterans.

Also!! I am looking for anyone who wants to help write articles. Having more than one person will allow for more articles to come out and cover more news quicker. So if you think you have what it takes and want to write some articles write them up and send them to me.
  2. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

Donnie:

The colors beat the red and black but it's still bland and kinda primative. could use some backround color to soften the bright white. Maybe cream or something like that
  3. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

You're talking about the forums? I am working on it as we speak trying to make adjustments here and there. Will see what I can do about adjusting colors for ya!
  4. Natalie P

Natalie P New Member

Hi, just wanted to share with everyone this amazing thing a friend is doing for unemployed veterans. He's a very successful dog trainer and is doing a go fund me campaingn (link below) to raise money to bring 10 veterans a month to his facility for an expenses paid, 4 week training to teach them to become dog trainers. The money will also go towards getting a website for them and 3 months of marketing to ensure they're success. If you know anyone willing to give...every little bit helps. Thanks!

https://www.gofundme.com/workforveterans
  5. Alfred

Alfred New Member

Hi!
    I designed a veteran T-shirt for a cause.
    50% OF THE PROFIT WILL GO TO PURPLE HEART FOUNDATION!
    The Military Order of the Purple Heart is a national organization composed of combat-wounded veterans who have been awarded the Purple Heart medal.
    Read more here https://teespring.com/maynoveteranbeforgotten