Paid online research study for OEF/OIF/OND veterans and active duty personnel

Discussion in 'Current Veteran News' started by Jessica Tripp, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Jessica Tripp

Jessica Tripp New Member

My name is Jessica Tripp and I am a graduate student at the the University of Memphis. Along with my colleagues, I am conducting an IRB-approved study on experiences of military personnel during and after combat. We will ask about potentially traumatic or upsetting experiences you may have had during your military service as well as your relationships and ways of relating to others. We are seeking any veterans or active duty members of any branch of the armed services who:

- previously served or are currently serving in the United States armed forces (Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Air Force)
    - deployed to a combat zone as part of Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom, or Operation New Dawn.
    - are age 18 years or older
    - can read english

Participation in this study is entirely voluntary and would involve completing a set of questionnaires about your military experiences that would take approximately 40 minutes. All responses will be confidential and participation will help in a small way to advance this field of study.

If you are eligible and complete the survey, you will receive the incentive ($10 Amazon gift card).

Please contact Jessica Tripp at [email protected] for more information about how to enroll in the survey.

Thank you for your time and participation!
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016