Please Join Me in Sending a Card to a Soldier

Discussion in 'Remembering' started by knewheart, Nov 21, 2007.

1. knewheart

knewheart Active Member

Something cool that Xerox is doing
    <B>

If you go to this web site,
    </B>
    www.letssaythanks.com, you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can ' t pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.
    <B>

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site.

Please send a card.

It is FREE and it only takes a second.
    </B>
  2. 173rd Herdman

173rd Herdman New Member

Thamks Newheart! I'll do it right now! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
    P.S. I enjoy and learn much from your posts and replys! Again, Thank You!
  3. knewheart

knewheart Active Member

I had a GREAT Thanksgiving...thanks for the well wishes. I hope your day was even more special than mine!!
  4. knewheart

knewheart Active Member

I wonder if these cards are being delivered now that Walter Reed is refusing mail without a specific addressee's name.

How about it TCM...this is one of your specialties. Does Xerox have better success getting the mail delivered in Iraq/or Afghanistan than we mortals do by sending mail to an American soldier at Walter Reed? (unless Xerox is sending them by email...but is that possible? How would they get email addresses?)
  5. nurseflo

nurseflo Member

I've e-mailed several of these. I do hope that a soldier is getting them.We all want to keep our Soldiers in good spirits.I want to overwhelm them with the fact that people at home love them and support them.