Ptsd Granted...0% disability

Discussion in 'PTSD' started by TryFack11, Jun 20, 2011.

1. TryFack11

TryFack11 New Member

Military Branch:
    None
    I recently battled the va for a back injury, PTSD, and several other issues. After months of fighting the va finally brought my claim to an end.
    I was giving two service connected disabilities... a back injury and ptsd. However they gave me a zero percent raiting for each one. Is this even legal.
    Can the VA honestly and lawfuly say we messed you up and broke you but we are not going to pay for it. I have been refused several jobs because of my physical limits and I can't remember when the last time i had a decent nights rest was. Any reliable advice would be greatly appreciated.
  2. DeweyC

DeweyC New Member

Military Branch:
    Army
    I completely understand your problem had an brother who first had an liver problem VA did help him and saved his life they gave him 6 mos to and year or two. He kept in there for over 6 years then developed cancer within his liver gave him 1 too 3 mos. during that time he was so medicated he fell and broke his hip they could not operate due to his liver condition. He spent 1 1/2 tours in Nam he past away recently although he did try once or twice for and service connected pension but was denied each time with his problems he suffered horribly I cry in my heart that he passed away but was glad he suffers no more. Sorry too hear your final dissension from the VA.
  3. dragon rider

dragon rider New Member

Military Branch:
    Navy
    Thank you for your service

Hi look on the bright side you are service connect now all you need to do is go to treatmemt and that will help you and the same time you can file for increase hang in their i have been fighting since 2003 PTSD GOOD LUCK