Show yourself

Discussion in 'VVnW & The Veterans Coalition' started by joeblowj0, Aug 20, 2006.

1. joeblowj0

joeblowj0 New Member

need a shave

I'm so sorry, I just thought you needed a shave. As we get older ,we forget to do a lot of things.
  2. joeblowj0

joeblowj0 New Member

Hey my friends. I would like for everyone to say a prayer for our deceased fellow veterans and military personnel. Memorial Day is not a day to rejoice, but to honor the fallen heroes of our country.
    On Veteran's Day you can party and make a veteran happy he or she served and are still here to throw a good drunk, unless your name is Knewheart. I think he is too old for a good drunk.
    Sorry but I couldn't pass this by.
  3. knewheart

knewheart Active Member

I am still here, and that makes me happy.
    I'll drink to that!

Enjoy the weekend my friends. You earned it!
  4. joeblowj0

joeblowj0 New Member

I attended the ground breaking for the new VA Hospital in New Orleans , LA. We are told this will be the most up to date hospital in the nation. L.S.U. ,Tulane and the VA have pooled together to form a Medical Corridor in New Orleans.
    The question I have is, are they taking care of our veterans or is this a high tec training for the young doctor ?
    I guess they go together.
    For those of you who are interested, check out concerned veterans of louisiana inc. - Home for updates.
  5. abc160561b1

abc160561b1 Member

Chúc bác đắt khách nhé