Throat Cancer

Discussion in 'Cancer' started by Donna, Jun 24, 2004.

1. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

Rainvet, I'm gonna tell ya one more time. If ya have to commit fraud in order to receive money from the people, you're a crook. Plain and simple. You're no better than the guy that knocks over the local convenience store or cheats on his taxes. If you have to lie in order to obtain a benefit, you didn't deserve it and the people that contribute their tax dollars didn't intend you should have them. In other words, you're a thief.
  2. rainvet

rainvet New Member

So you say, but to tell the whole ???????????? Truth and then have it used, against you and cause a person who really need the help and is a legal citizen and has worked hard for thierself, deserve better and that is why I'll alway try to help the peoples who need it and not peoples like you that don't know s--- from stinks. Just because you have had it easy all your life and I hope you never has to endur what alots of these good peoples has and does good through and because of thinkers like you who in real life are fools. I hope you don't ever get down and lose all you have worked for in your life. Where does helping someone who has no-income and then get truned down because others familys and friends has helped to keep them going but now can't keep helping them. Hell yet I'll LIED, LIED and damm well will LIED some more to get the benefits I deserve and not because of fools like you are Sir. May the LORD searce your inter-soul. RainVet !
  3. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

If you have to lie to obtain benefits you are otherwise not entitled to, you are no better than a petty thief. I'll assist any veteran with his claim. I will not advise anyone to commit fraud. Being destitute, does not entitle you to steal from your fellow citizens and those who steal are thieves. Those that encourage that behavior are ethically bankrupt.
  4. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

I don't think that lying is a good thing to do in order to recieve benefits. It's not a good thing to do ... I think that telling the truth will more than likely get you further.

Please let's have no more insults ... keep this an adult conversation where ideas and information can be shared in a responsible manner.
  5. rainvet

rainvet New Member

Slapyo, It not a tell thr truth anymore these days Sir, it about what you said and how you say it and or not said it. I go through alots of problems with peoples that have earned there benefits bit because they told it all and though that telling the truth, would help them get there benefits. Not true,my friend, I live in the real world today and I am always trying to help others who need the help and can't get it, just because they felt they need to be up front as the person they were being interview withy ask and told them to do. I live in the real world and know how sorry the Gov't has become. I'll not for liying out right,but I am informing others to be careful of what they give out and how to play the soory Gov't games that they want you to play now. If you have any family and or friends who has become sick and can't work , and can't live without the benefits and because others have help them with money and not ask to return any, the soory Gov't will turn you down on benefits because of it. That one example , but only one and there wa8y too many others things that good peoples who need the benefits need to learn how to work with these Gov't peoples in words and deeds but not in lie's as you may see it but in how and what you give out to them. I will state again, it not the person job to help the Gov't use there words to cut down and or stop, lose the benefits that are there but because they thoughj the Gov't would be fair to them, they told it all and the truth and now alots of peoples are being turned down for it. Not lie's but choose of words is all that it all about these days and I'll due everything in my power to help them not get nor lose what they have earned and deserved for there hard word. I'm not telling anyone to lie nor have I ever.but get to becare of the way they give out information to others when seeking benefits. I be told by someone that I'll trying to tell peoples to lie and that a darn lie in it-self. I was to be able to post here and answer others who need the help and not try to play I'm better than you and also put others down as it has happen and has cause others to leave this site because of it. Now Slapyo, is this board here to help others are Not. Non of us are prefert and if you don't want to give information and support, then I need to kn ow because I'm here to help and not to put down. Just remember that a man words today is not good enough as it use to be. Time to learn about thw real world today that we are living in. A Country where illegals can and does get the house, the farm and everything in-between. RainVet !
  6. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

I think the main issue is because of this line.
    Points can get across without the use of insults. If you aren't telling anyone to flat out lie then that's no problem at all. I understand your frustration and I am grateful for people like you who want to share all the information they have with others and help them out. That's great, and I am sure everyone else appreciates it. I just want to make sure that people are not being told to flat out lie, and that discussions are made without the use of insults.

Thanks!
  7. rainvet

rainvet New Member

Thanks Slapyo, and that all I'm trying to convoy to others on how to go about with there Claim's and a way to not get burned by there informatiom, which if the Gov't want, let them look for it and not let that person help the Gov't to use there words form a turn down. I've been through this many times with the VA and also with the SSN office and others Gov't places, that will hurt you if you don't play to there liking. Words will come back to hurt you and it best not to tell all about your past history before you enter the Military nor the Work force. I see and here others that fell because of things they should never said nor give out to the Gov't and it legal and if the Gov't won't to get off there tails and do the ground work, then go for it but don't think that not giving out certain information is a lie because it not and its only
    to protect the innocent and not protect the Gov't action. RainVet !
  8. Pitbull

Pitbull New Member

squamos cell carcinoma

Hi:
    I was in Korea with the 7th Infantry Division, 1/31 Infantry. I was on the Demilitarized Zone from December '69 to May '70. I was diagnosed with squamos cell carcinoma April of '99. Operated on in May of '99. They removed 40% of the base of my tongue. I'm alive and decently well to this day. I didn't/don't smoke or chew. In fact, my addiction is lifting weights and was running. I filed a claim for Agent Orange and was denied. I went to Washington DC in June of '04 to the Board of Veteran's Appeals. Again I was denied because they don't recognize "skin cancers". I haven't quit. I'm just falling back and re-grouping. I'll keep you posted......Pitbull
  9. George Barkman

George Barkman New Member

Donna not sure if you still monitor this site but yes, I had the same exact thing.