VA Malpractice/Negligence

Discussion in 'General Medical' started by oldmedic, Jul 3, 2004.

1. oldmedic

oldmedic New Member

Anyone know any San Diego area attornies that are familiar with suing the VA because of medical malpractice/negligence?

I have a buddy that fell from a roof. He complained of severe pain in his shoulder, back, hip, knee, foot, etc. They fixed his dislocated shoulder, but totally ignored his other complaints.

Over and over again, he complained of really bad back pain, muscle spasm, etc. Turns out, six months later, he has multiple compression fractures in his back! Never diagnosed or treated by VA. Too late for surgery to help him now.
  2. franchelle

franchelle New Member

Help

Hello, today is my first day here so please bare with me. I wish I could help you find a good attorney for your friend. Sounds as though he needs it..You'd think the evidence would speak for itself! but just encourage him not to give up.!!! I am much in the same boat in Arkansas. I don't know my chain of command now that I'm a civilian...I've been fighting this for 25 yrs and don't think I'm any closer to solving my problem. I thought discrimination was a thing of the past!!!!