Veterans Resources Clothing?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by slapyo, Sep 17, 2006.

1. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

Would you guys be interested in Veterans Resources clothing? It would be something like a T-Shirt with a logo on it and the web address, nothing crazy. I'm just trying to get a good idea and see if it should be something I should look into or not. So let me hear it, would you guys want something like that, or no?
  2. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

That's not a bad idea. I see other sites doing just that. I you can come up with a simple and attractive logo it just might prove aa good way to support and advertise the site. Another suggestion is a template for business cards. Folks frequently ask me where to go and I usually have to write it down or send them an email with instructions. If we could download a template in Avery format for Word we could print them out on plain paper or get the Avery product. Avery has somewhere around two dozen business card products with free downloadable blank templates that someone with graphic arts skills could customise for VRO. Just a thought
  3. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

Business cards are a great idea, I can come up with something in Word for a business card using the Avery template.
  4. rainvet

rainvet New Member

Veterans Resources clothing like alots of Military background T-Shirt would be a great ideal ??? RainVet !
  5. Leo Gelsinger

Leo Gelsinger New Member

I think it's a great idea. Most of us wear tees all the time. Once you come up with a logo the skys the limit, coffee cups etc.

Leo