Well, Well, Well!

Discussion in 'VVnW & The Veterans Coalition' started by DonaldN, Jul 29, 2008.

1. DonaldN

DonaldN New Member

WELL, WELL, WELL,

Here we go again! VVnW is always too late. Today I was able to review a copy of the VVnW rag "veteran leader", Edition 1&2, 2008. Funny how they name one copy as edition 1 & 2. This is so they can say, if asked, that they print these frequently. Yet the readers expect two (2) magazines they get only one!!! These people cheat at EVERYTHING no matter how big or how small!

On page 5 in the message from the exe. dir. (you know, THE FRAULINE) she writes:

QUOTE: We have begun the landscaping at the house by planting trees - Japanese lilac, ash and Colorado blue spruce. These are not just trees but they will become tributes to those who have had a great influence on the organization from its beginnings. There is a tree dedicated to James Charles (deceased) former National Commander; one for Michael Milne ( deceased) former National Commander; one for John Sponseller (deceased) Pennsylvania State Commander; one to represent all of those who have worked at the UVBH Promise as it goes through its stages toward completion and each of the other trees will have a special significance assigned to each one." UNQUOTE!

Now we all know that when Jim Charles died NO ONE from national attended the viewing or funeral. His Post members and friends did though. We know also that when Mike Milne died Forbesy and his Frauline attended the funeral. BUT Forbesy, the VVnW National Commander, DID NOT EVEN SPEAK AT THE FUNERAL. As National Commander he had an obligation to speak! The Frauline said a few words. Perhaps they felt "guilty". She was "with" Milne until Forbesy jumped on her quicker than a kangaroo. Then when John Sponseller died no one from national came to the viewing or funeral. What's even worse is only one couple from PA-35, a friend, came to his viewing or funeral. NO ONE representing his Post 35 came. He did have a lot of former VVnW friends there though.

Too bad national couldn't recognize these people "who have had a great influence on the organization" when they were still with us or even at their funerals.:(

This is some f___ing organization!

ENUFF SAID!

DonaldN
    Semper Fi!
  2. gbaker

gbaker New Member

Don, do you think that some of the trees will be named in honor of the posse or any of us who were suspended? Hell I wouldn't belong to this s__t organization for anything.
  3. DonaldN

DonaldN New Member

Jerry,

Sure! When Satan gets his wings.... I don't belong to VVnW any more and am actually enjoying a much happier life without any guilty feelings. It's because I'm not a part of this fraud on our veterans.

Tonight, Aug 1st, I have the pleasure of attending the U.S. Marine Corps Sunset Parade at the Marine Barracks, 8th & I St. in D. C. Last time I was there I was participating. That was during the years 1970, 1971 and 1972 and retired on the Center Walk of the Parade Deck with full ceremony on 31 January 1973. What a send-off that was.

Looking forward to the memories tonight...

DonaldN
    Semper Fi
  4. abc160561b1

abc160561b1 Member

Up cho bác
  5. abc160561b1

abc160561b1 Member

Quan tâm sâu sắc