What do you want to see on the front page?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by slapyo, Sep 19, 2006.

1. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

I'd like to hear what you guys would like to see on the front page? Would you like a news article posted up on the front page of Veterans Resources daily?
  2. TinCanMan

TinCanMan Active Member

Don't know about content but I liked the old banner and color scheme. That "versatility" stuff is pure ugly. One thing you might want to keep in mind no matter what you choose is font. Many of us are old guys and the vision isn't what it used to be. Larger fonts and less clutter help.

I like the current VA website layout and schema. Fonts are large enough. Clear navigation links. Use of brilliant white kept to a minimum and they do seem to feature relavant news features on the front page. Probably should be something that's important to vets at the time such as news about the data breach, backpay, changes to 38 CFR, doings with the Veterans Disability Benefits Commission, etc.
  3. slapyo

slapyo Administrator Staff Member

I am working on a new Veterans Resources logo. One that can be placed on the site, on business cards, and on clothing. The old logo was just a background picture with some text on it and it wouldn't fit onto any of those. That "Versatility" image is going away, it's a place holder till I finish the new logo.

But content wise, you would like to see some current news articles posted up on the site.
  4. sooner1938

sooner1938 New Member

Delete...................
  5. abc160561b1

abc160561b1 Member

Up cho bác