Where are the Vietnam Vets at !

Discussion in 'United States Army' started by rainvet, Mar 21, 2005.

1. vnvetlester

vnvetlester Member

Hey rainvet,why don't you go to the military.com site and register in on it? You will find your unit and it has a buddy finder section that can't be beat. Just go to www.military.com and sign up on it. I have been on it since 2004 and visit it everyday. You will find it very informative. You will find my profile in the 39th.engr.bn.(combat) Later Brother
  2. rainvet

rainvet New Member

Thanks vnvetlester and may GOD keep Blessing you and your Family. RainVet
  3. Morris Jaskula

Morris Jaskula New Member

Hey--Rain Vet
    I was in F Co Troop Command from Oct 68 to Dec 69--I was in the motor pool next door--looking at headquarters hill it would have been to the left and both side of the road.
    Welcome back brother
    Morris
  4. Russ

Russ New Member

I am one was in A 25 Arty mos 17d20, Now in Pomona Cal, I stay on Dong Ha Mt.Wish to hear
    from any brothers that was on the Mt. 69/70 with the same MOS. Or email me @
    [email protected]. I need to find answers
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
  5. Russ

Russ New Member

Well I be one guy, Problem is I don t know what to say, I don t know nothing. I was up on Dong Ha Mt 1969 / 1970.
    we were fire support. We had the highest point of the Mt. looking out of a scope. 17D20 was out mos. But I haven t
    found any one to talk to about our time on the Mt. I hope I not the last of the old farts. Bless all of us, and ask God have
    mercy on the guys that did not mace it back